Friday, September 24, 2010

Commissions

Hey guys! As I mentioned in the previous post my D Magazine gig is done. Well the last few months have been a pretty bad time to be without that work (mostly due to having to get a new car and all the expenses that come along with it) so I figured now was a pretty good time to start doing commissions regularly again! Rates and samples below:

Sketchcard - $10
Headshot - $15
Single Character - $40
Additional Characters - $15 per character

All commissions are 8.5x11 (except sketchcards - 2.5x3.5), black & white, inked. Shipping is $5.
Here's a few samples!



For more samples check out my DeviantArt Gallery. If you'd like a commission email me with the details at thesuperleezard@yahoo.com. Payment taken by PayPal. Muchas gracias, mi amigos!

No comments: