Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just Remember, My Promises Mean Nothing

I really should say thanks to everyone who was part of Stumblebum Studios over the years. Stumblebum was awesome because you guys ARE awesome, simple as that. My love to everyone involved who did such amazing stuff for the website, the books, at conventions and appearances and on those nights of endless folding and stapling and folding and stapling and folding and stapling, ad infinitum.

Here's to you Drew Clements, Katie Cook, Josh Dahl, David DeGrand, A.C. Hall, Bryan Hester, Josh Hinkle, David Hopkins, Neal Langham, Chris Medellin, Sam Milligan, Dana Place, Barry Rodges, Dave Sherrill, Cal Slayton, Kevin Steele, Brian Warthen, Ryan Wilcox and Aaron Wilson. To me you'll always be 'Bums.

A big thank you to everyone who wrote reviews for us, everyone were kind enough to do interviews, everyone who visited the site (accidently or on purpose), everyone who bought our books, every store that carried our books, everyone who ever supported us and even those who sometimes didn't. Thanks for being a part of it. You're all honorary 'Bums.

And last but not least, here's to my mom, Debbie Milligan. She was the webmaster of Stumblebum Studios from the beginning and she put in a hell of a lot of work to make sure the website worked, looked awesome and got updated every week. I don't think it would have been possible without her. And she did it all for free. I'm sorry mom... I'm a terrible son. I love you.

I'm sure I've forgotten some folks. If I did forget you please feel free to hate me forever.

Also, I promise to update this blog much more frequently than I have in the past. Which was pretty much never. Cross my heart.

No comments: